Trusts are used as a means of handling an estate's assets, such as leaving a legacy, protecting assets, ensuring minors or incapacitated family members are properly cared for, or as a vehicle to help minimize death taxes and the expenses associated with estate administration. At May, Metzger & Zimmerman, L.L.P., we have provided competent, experienced assistance to many clients throughout South Central Pennsylvania with estate preservation needs. Contact us today at 717-536-4044 or 877-692-7081 (toll free) for a consultation.
Our trust law attorneys are ready to help your family with the creation and administration of trusts, including:
- Special needs trust - created to benefit incapacitated family members or minor children, and to preserve eligibility for essential benefits such as Social Security and other government benefits
- Charitable trust - established to benefit a charity or personal cause upon death, and also offers you certain tax advantages
- Charitable remainder trust - assets are donated to a charity, but you continue to receive income and tax benefits during your life
- Irrevocable trust - becomes a gift of assets or property where you relinquish all ownership and control
- Revocable trusts - allows you to terminate the trust at your discretion
Skilled and Efficient to Save You Money
Establishing a living trust can help you avoid the often-substantial cost and time of probate by transferring the property of a deceased family member in a manner of days or weeks. With our extensive trust administration experience, clients can rest assured that their loved ones will receive the assets they are entitled to in a timely, efficient manner. We believe our firm offers clients seasoned legal representation with a higher value than comparable or less experienced firms in the Philadelphia area. We can help your family save and prosper with a trust that is designed to meet your long-term goals and objectives.
Let May, Metzger & Zimmerman Help You
Since 1929, the experienced trust law lawyers at our firm have helped clients address their elder law matters including guardianships and trusts. For a high level of knowledge and competence at a value that larger firms cannot offer the communities we serve, contact us today at 717-536-4044 or 877-692-7081 (toll free).