May, Metzger & Zimmerman, L.L.P. — Practice Areas
At May, Metzger & Zimmerman, L.L.P., our attorneys have earned a reputation for generations of legal excellence, over a broad spectrum of practice areas, for central and southern Pennsylvania clients.
Probate and estate administration is a complex area that requires experienced legal representation. Our lawyers bring a wealth of experience and focus to our clients' probate and estate administration matters, including:
We can help you establish a comprehensive estate plan that includes all of the documents necessary to protect your interests. Contact us for help with all aspects of your estate plan, including:
We represent plaintiffs and defendants in will contests involving the validity of a will or the actions of the executor or estate administrator:
- Undue influence
- Breach of fiduciary duty
We represent clients in family law matters throughout central and southeastern Pennsylvania, including Lancaster, Columbia, Conestoga, Elizabethtown and Ephrata. Divorce attorneys from May, Metzger & Zimmerman, L.L.P., stand ready to help you through a range of family law matters, including:
- Uncontested, contested and high net worth divorce
- Child custody
- Child custody modifications
- Child support
- Spousal support and APL
- Property division
- Grandparents' rights
- Guardianship of a minor
- Mothers' rights and fathers' rights
Other Legal Matters
- Real estate — attention to a broad range of commercial and residential matters from closings and transactions to easements and disputes
- Taxation — advice for state, federal, fiduciary, estate and corporate tax issues
- Workers' compensation — when an employer or its insurer refuses to acknowledge the severity of an employee's serious workplace accident injury
Contact May, Metzger & Zimmerman, L.L.P.
We have the resources and the experience to help you in a wide range of legal matters. To speak with an experienced attorney about your legal needs, call 717-536-4044 (877-692-7081 toll free) or contact us online.